Being a pet-friendly hotel is not just another service for Bellevue On the Beach Suites; it is an honest mentality!
This is why we have taken it a step further, making sure that both the owners and their pets, will feel comfortable and enjoy their stay at our hotel, without missing a moment of relaxation and fun.
Starting with the hotel’s “Outdoor Pet Experience”, you will find dog waste stations across all of our exterior spaces, allowing you to feel comfortable and enjoy the hotel grounds together with your little friend. Moreover, our ideal beach location provides all the space you need for your daily walks, creating new experiences for you and your dog.
Within the hotel premises, our special Room Service for Pets includes bedding and pet-friendly amenities (disposable litter bags, cleaning wipes, diapers, etc), to ensure a seamless stay. Also, caring for your pets’ safety, our concierge is well-informed about everything you might need during your stay, like nearby treatment areas, pet clinics, vets, etc.
In addition to our daily Pet Services, upon your arrival at Bellevue On the Beach Suites, you will find a VIP Goody Basket full of surprises, that we have carefully prepared for your furry friend. The VIP Goody basket contains:
- Bone-like Toy
- Potty Pad
- Hotel Branded Bowl
*Our hugs are big but for now we can only accommodate small dogs up to 7 kg.
BOOK NOW AND DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PET
*Keep in mind our pet policies:
- In case you wish to stay at our hotel with your dog, prior contact with the hotel is required.
- The Pet Hosting Service is provided with an additional charge of 20€ per pet, per day.
- Owners must provide a contact cell phone number to the front desk upon arrival.
- Pets are only allowed to be fed in the room and not in common-use areas.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets within the hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking, or howling, may subject their owner to other charges for lost revenue by the hotel.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Pets are not permitted to be left alone in the room for extended periods of time.
If a guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants, food & beverage outlets, mini market, and pools due to Health & Safety regulations.
- For the sake of everyone’s safety, we require proof of up-to-date vaccinations.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room unless in a cage. If a pet is loose in the room, the guest must have a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door, in which case the room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for a pet getting loose if the guest does not place the “Do Not Disturb” sign outside the door. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time of servicing their room.
- Out of consideration to our staff, children, guests, and other pets, we ask our guests to accompany their pets and have them on a leash at all times when not in their room, regardless of the pets’ perceived temperament.
- The guests may contact the reception and ask for a pet towel if their pets like to sit on the couch with them to watch TV, so they can lie on.
The use of the room’s towels is not allowed.
- In case a towel is needed for the pet bathing, the reception desk should be informed to provide a pet towel, which will need to be separated from the rest of the room’s towels.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep on the bed linens.
- In case that the pet behaves aggressively, the Hotel’s management retains the right to cancel the owners existing reservation without any refund.